Misuse of drugs and alcohol can destroy the fabric of the individuals, families and friendships. Whether it is for you or for someone else see how you can access help and advice. For queries or advice about historical, social or cultural records relating to Northern Ireland, use the Public Record Office of Northern Ireland enquiry service.
- As well as eating well, there are other things you can do to look after your health and lower your cholesterol even further.
- You will find a comments form at the bottom of each article on the site where you…
- For those who are overweight, this increases to 320 excess calories.
- Includes mental wellbeing, eating well, contraception, immunisation and help to stop smoking.
- Having a balanced diet is about getting the right types of foods and drinks in the right amounts.
See our online training courses Your views are important to us and we welcome any feedback you would… Healthy living is having the opportunity, capability and motivation to act in a way that positively affects your physical and mental well-being. Paying attention to what you eat, being physically active, and learning more about your food and yourself can help you meet your health goals.
Building for a Healthy Life
Over the past decade, the increase in UK life expectancy has slowed dramatically and health inequalities have widened. One of the starkest truths we face is that the poorest in society die around nine years before their more affluent peers, and experience ill health almost two decades earlier. Healthy vegan and vegetarian diets Learn the foundations of a heart healthy diet if you are vegan or vegetarian, and the specific nutrients to be aware of. Families are inspired to cook healthily on a budget and seek ideas and advice on healthy living.
Healthy Life Planner
This section is designed for consumers who want to find out more about nutrition at different life stages. Your views are important vegetarianorganiclife.com to us and we welcome any feedback you would like to send. You will find a comments form at the bottom of each article on…